WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer or device and do not provide references that allow to know his personal data.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- A) According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
- B) According to the time they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
- E) Depending on the purpose for which they collect the information they collect:
- Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify The session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for the Broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the terminal of the user such as the language, the type of browser through which access Service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on Criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same. It is also possible that when visiting a website or when you open an email where an advertisement or a promotion about our products or services is installed in your browser a cookie that serves to show later advertising related to the search you have made, develop A control of our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third party, and allow us to store and access information about the language, type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as follow and analyze the activity that leads In order to introduce improvements and render our services in a more efficient and personal way. AQUA HOTEL does not use advertising or behavioral advertising cookies).
- facilitates to the user the navigation and the access to the different services offered by this website;
- prevents the user from having to configure the predefined general characteristics each time he accesses the website; Y
- it favors the improvement of the operation and the services provided through this website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies.
By accessing our website you are informed that if you continue browsing you will be installed various cookies from third parties consenting to the installation of certain cookies whose sole purpose is to register access to our website for the performance of anonymous statistics on visits.
If you accept the installation of these cookies, various cookies will be installed by Google and its Google Analytics tool to perform statistics on visits, gathering information always anonymously. You do not need to accept the installation of these cookies, you can also browse through our website.
In various sections of our website you can install third party cookies, specifically the following:
- Cookie de Google+ y Google Maps, As stated on their page about what type of cookies they use.
At all times you can access your browser's settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or selecting the ones whose installation supports and which ones do not, following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the tools menu)
Configuration > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings)> Cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the toos menu)
Internet Opcions> Privacy >Advanced:
Opcions > Privacy > Cookies:
Safari, iPad i iPhone
Preferences > Privacy
Configuration > Opcions > Advanced > Cookies
DESACTIVATION/ACTIVATION Y ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through your browser settings.
If you do not want websites to put any cookie on your computer, you can tailor your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookie is placed. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on the computer. Please note that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and the equipment you use separately.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee that our website works properly. Some site features may be lost, and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Also, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. Ads will simply not fit your interests and will be repeated more often.
Each browser has a different method for adapting the settings. If necessary, refer to the browser's help function to set the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, refer to your device manual for more information.
You can get more information about cookies on the Internet: http://www.aboutcookies.org/
Taking into account the way the Internet works and the websites, we do not always have information on the cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases in which our website contains what are called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website or through it.
Therefore, if you find this type of cookies on this website and are not listed in the list above, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how you have guaranteed your privacy.